Monday, June 15, 2009

June = COLD!

Vina del Mar is considered a rich city in Chile.
It makes missionary work a little difficult.
A mansion in Vina.

Hey everyone how are thing going? This week has been a really good one. I am now all better concerning my health. my doctor visit on tuesday, the tests came out negative (just bad food) so I am good but he put me on the bland diet for another week to be sure. i thought i was going to die when i heard that. i didnt think that it was necessary and needless to say i didnt really follow it that well but havent had any problems with it...so i´m all better.
We now have 4 people that have baptismal dates. Zaida ,Raul ,Mauro and Israel. We are teaching a lot now. We have found the importance of good planning so that we can meet our other goals of contacts and stuff as well.
Well the weather is really getting cold now. i went to quilpue to get some winter stuff. I am going to get a scarf today which is something I never thought I would do. I´m not really the scarf wearing type but being outside all day with dress clothes on I guess it works. It actually hasn’t rained yet which is really weird for here. It actually hasn’t rained since I have been here in Chile. I have heard though that when it rains, it pours. There aren’t drainage systems either so the streets flood over for days.
Well thanks to those that wrote me this week. Hope you have a great week and enjoy the warm weather for me! Talk to you next week! Elder Nelson