Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rough Week

Another beautiful picture of Monte Patria
Wow! My very short haircut. I didn't know how to tell her in
Spanish how to cut it so she just cut it short.
This is the internet cafe where I email every Monday.
The Arancibia family.
The first family I ever ate with in Chile. They are awesome!
Leather scripture covers I had a lady here make for me.
My fam in August at my farewell picnic.
Thanks! Chelsea for the picture.

Hey everyone hows it going? So this week has been quite a busy one with some ups and downs for sure. The beginning of the week started out horrible. I was also doing intercambios with an elder from Monte Patria that day and nobody was coming out of their houses to talk to us. It was a rather lousy day. Within 12 hours, we lost our top two investigators and recent convert as they were going out of town til February. Later on the week got a lot better. We were able to get into 7 houses off of contacts this week and now have 7 new investigators with 2 that have a baptismal date. We have been getting a lot more help from the members to come with us as well which helps. So we are now on the downhill slide of this change. It is crazy how fast the weeks go by. ...well thats kinda been my week. Its still hotter than ever here and my watch tanline is pretty sweet. Alright, gotta get goin. Thanks for everything! Love you all. Elder Nelson