Monday, March 9, 2009

Summer vaction in Ovalle is OVER!!!

Elder Neilson & ALBA
a BBQ with Carla's family & friends

Hey everyone!
How are things going? So this week was alright. First of all, I went on intercambios this Tuesday which I did not enjoy it at all. The elder just flat out bugged me. We have had problems with our investigators neither of them could be found this weekend nor went to church yesterday. We will have to work a bit harder this week I guess to get them to come to church. SO school is now finally back in down here. I have been in Ovalle for all of the summer vacation! I am so glad its over. People are now in their houses. In Chile they don’t exaggerate on the word vacation. They are gone for like months at a time it seems. Many people we were able to find said that they were leaving for the month or something. Very hard to find people to teach when everyone is gone. Well my comp has this little dog whistle that is electronic. Its pretty funny to play with while we are walking through the streets. Its like a little remote that makes the high pitched sound only dogs can hear. Some dogs do the funniest head tilt. Some just get really mad. Well everyone take care this week. Talk to ya next week. Chao Elder Nelson