Monday, September 28, 2009

Healthy = Happy!
Lunch with the President and his wife...only a few were invited.
My new favorite juice...awesome juice I discovered...mixed with milk =YUM!!!
Hello it's me....Jaren on the web cam at the internet cafe today.

Hello everyone.
My time is a little short today so my letter will be short too. This week we've been making shakes...i am also addicted to these shakes in the morning! so good! fruit, yogurt, milk, yum!!!! i am into bananas and strawberries now. i bought like 4 pounds of strawberries the other day and washed, cut and froze them so i am good to go every morning. makes the shake a lot better when they are cold too.....they went good.. we got invited to go eat with this one guy today. he lived in one of elder tondevolds old sectors but now lives in the zone. he is a chef. woo hoo!
Things this week went alright. we had interviews with the pres and hermana gillespie on friday. me and my comp are getting along a lot better. while in viña this morning this one guy stopped me and was talking in english. he asked me where i was from. i told him idaho and he was all ..OH SH**! haha he said it like 5 times. he had lived in new york. he was all...so you are from the corn state huh? i said no...that would be nebraska haha. it was kinda funny. i laughed whenever he cursed...he said it so funny. crazy dude.
Have a nice week, Love Elder Nelson