Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Still sick!

Map of the zones in our mission.
Ours is the tiny pink one.

A lady in our ward tried to give me a haircut with this tool. Afterwards I had to go to the barber.
My new diet so I can get better.

hey everyone...
i am feeling a lot better today however this past week i still had diarrhea and wasnt feeling too good. I've been fighting this sickness now for almost 2 weeks. the office elders came and got me on thursday to go to the clinic to see what was wrong with me. last thursday was a holiday here so the only place that was open was the emergency room. they gave me an IV because i had gotten really dehydrated from losing so much water for over a week...i also have to do stool samples for a lab to see what is wrong with me. i have to go back to Viña wednesday. i am still on the bland diet but the hospital gave me a written diet so i made photocopies and gave them to the families that we have eaten lunch with and has been good. i am on the diet until wednesday at the least. I've been fighting the sickness and trying to find people to teach. This week the other Elder Nelson in the mission and I went on exchanges and had a lot of success. We had a good day. Well thanks for the letters. take care and talk to you all next week. chao elder nelson