Monday, April 26, 2010

The Urrutia Family

Hey everyone how are things going? Things are going great here. This past week was a little slow but we had some special moments. The man that came into church last week, Marcelo, has accepted a baptismal date for the 15th of May but I dont think that his family is really aware of what he is doing so we will see what goes on. He came to church yesterday and a member of the ward, Hermano Moller, was in the same class in school and have known each other for a long time and was good for Marcelo to have a friend in the church.

Urratia Family

Other great news is that the family that we are working with, the Urrutia family, all came to church again and in the evening we went by and taught them the Plan of Salvation. We invited all of them to get baptized on the 22 of May and they all said yes!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all excited for it. Now we will need to work with the ward to help keep them strong. I attached a picture of the family. Their names are Carlos, Aliet, Allan, Valentina, and Selena. It is really cool to have a complete family coming to church and that are going to get baptized. Something really special for us.
I am almost getting over my sickness. I dont know what it was but it really hit me hard this week. After about 10 days of coughing my head off, they put me on anitbiotics and its helping now...
Well have a great week everyone! The Gospel truely blesses families. Les amo.